We are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join the Sales team in Japan. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Enterprise Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring our value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive our solution within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus within the Enterprise space
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITSM space), managing multimillion dollar deals
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer's personnel.
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C' level and internally across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.