※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Japanese Growing IT Start-up Company
Commits to creating mechanisms and solving organizational issues to ensure engineers can perform at their best. Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, and setting goals for engineers
Hiring and training of senior engineers
Goal setting and evaluation
- Experience of people management and mentoring of at least 5 engineers
- Experience in engineering hiring (especially interviewing)
- Experience in goal-setting, evaluation of engineers and in giving appropriate feedback
- Experience in agile project management (Scrum or similar)
- Experience in management and reporting of projects to upper-level management (OKR, KPI, QCD, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience as Backend Software Engineer related to Web applications
- Experience with agile software development
- Fluent in English or Japanese and ability to work in both languages
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in managing of managers (organizational & process management vs management of direct reports)
- Experience in scaling engineering teams and engineering organization management from 10 to 50 full-time employees
- Knowledge of best practices regarding to compliance in the IT industry (eg. information security, financial statement, HR planning)
- Working experience in an international environment
- Interest in working at a startup or small company (1-300 employees)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.