Global Software Company
The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably.
- Become an expert in company's Implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of 5+ ERP projects.
- Demonstrate competency in the company product suite -HCM or Financials product
- 5+ years experience project managing for HCM or Financial implementations.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Experience implementing Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Works Applications or similar ERP application.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: HCM, Talent Management, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Business development skills.
- Knowledge of Internet technology.
- Previous service sales experience a plus. Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Business English and Fluent Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
10 Million yen ~ 14 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.