Global Automotive Company
Communicating with global and Asian team members, implement projects which deploy new software to all clients in Japan for client management, user management, and security improvement.
Essential function & Key responsibilities
Work as a member of end user computing team
- Manage projects for deployments of new software or tools.
- Communicate with global project team members and understand what should be done.
- Obtain enough knowledge about functions of new software and provide proper support to users.
- Manage outsourcing manpower to implement projects.
- Manage End User Computing Service based on ITIL
- Second level support in case of trouble
- Create proposals for project schedule and budget
- Gain good support and price from venders by good negotiation
- Key user training of new IT services
Technical & Functional
- More than 5 years' experience on IT services, especially client service.
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL, and PMP
- Knowledge of Windows10/7, Active Directory, Office 365 and cloud services
- Knowledge of IT Security - anti-virus, malware, ransom ware, etc.
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Business Level
- Ability to establish good relationship with stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to challenge new IT technologies and new assignments
- Good health and positive thinking
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.