Global Financial Services Firm
- End-to-end management of complex employment relations cases (performance management, disciplinary procedures, grievance investigations) and tracking through the global case management tool
- Provide support to new business initiatives including process guidance for consultation and documentation support
- Provide ER specialist advice to the HR team in different areas of their roles
- Support the implementation of global organisational change initiatives (projects) to drive efficiency and add ER value
- Deliver ER training to leaders and employees
- Identify opportunities to reduce ER risk and research and develop strategies to mitigate it
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Respond to HR/ER enquiries escalated from our HR Service Centre.
- Experience in managing employment relations cases and/or conducting investigations in response to employee complaints
- Solid understanding of the Japanese Employee Relations legislative framework and regulations to enable understanding of policies for interpretation
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders (often at senior levels)
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong customer service focus - must be able to handle all clients/customers o Fluent Japanese and English language skills
- Tertiary HR qualifications or equivalent HR/ER experience
- Intermediate Word, intermediate Excel, Email systems; HR systems knowledge a strong advantage
6 Million Yen to 9 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.