Email Marketing Specialist
In this role, you will drive the execution of global email campaigns in our marketing automation platform with a focus on accuracy and scalability, assist in the creation and implementation of campaign & channel strategies, and regularly monitor and report on key metrics to maintain overall health of the channel.
Analytics & Strategy
- Use customer behavior, insights and prior campaign results to develop contact strategies/plans to achieve financial targets and optimize customer lifetime value
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPI's) including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability
- Flawlessly execute global email campaigns within marketing automation platform, including customer targeting, HTML set-up, and basic deliverability reporting
- Understand and optimize operational workflow, with focus on global scalability and automation
- Work cross-functionally with members of our Analytics, Creative, and Technology groups to develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers, including A/B and multivariate tests
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or other related field
- 2-4 years email marketing experience, including development and execution of email campaign marketing strategies
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A passion for problem solving
- Marketing automation platform experience a plus (Adobe Campaign, Responsys, Exact Target)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.