Global Electronics Manufacturer
Position: East Asia Solution Manager (Energy and Sustainability Services)
Our Division is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world providing the leading software and services proposition in the global market place, we are looking for ambitious, learning individuals that can help to transform our industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
The position resides within our Team which is not only the leading sales organisation within our global marketplace but also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic teams within the Company Group. The Energy & Sustainability Sales Manager will work within this environment selling to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in Japan. The role will operate along-side our team of sales and pre-sales specialists working across our EMEA, APAC & Americas divisions. Successful candidates will be expected to hold C level engagements within these target organisations, focused on services related to domains of sustainability and energy supply/procurement. Successful candidates are not only required to possess strong sales hunting and nurturing capabilities but also work across borders within a collaborative matrix sales organisation.
- Strong ability to hunt and self-generate business leads and opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
- Identifying and creating new opportunities in Japan for customers with overseas operations
- Serving and upselling to international customers that have operations in Japan
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services and software portfolio related to sustainability and energy supply/procurement
- Become a key contributor to assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the Japan market
- Be a dynamic leader in order to lead both our customers and others within the organization
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams (global team) in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions
- Collaborate and interact with other multi-national marketing and sales teams and departments within Company
- Be prepared to undertake significant national and international travel within a challenging environment
- Education Level: Degree (Masters level preferred) in Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (engineering or science an advantage)
- 10+ years' sales experience, with a track record of successful lead generation and delivering new business
- Experience in consultative selling and services (sustainability strategy consulting, energy supply/procurement services a plus)
- Knowledge of CDP, SBT, GRESB, GRI, UN SDG etc
- Strong proven track record of being successful in "autonomously" prospecting/hunting
- Fluent in both Japanese and English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Personal qualities such as: self driven, autonomous, influential, perseverance, reliable, direct, curious and creative
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.