ESG Client Reporting Manager
World's Largest, Innovative and Respected Global Investment/Asset Management Firm with over 7 Trillion dollars in AUM.
Client services and Sales Support
Deliver high quality reports, with a focus on ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) credentials to the firm's institutional clientele. Work with internal teams to gather ESG data and produce reports based on client's needs and requirements.
- Manage the production of client reports
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports highlighting the best ESG data.
- Analyze new reporting requirements and lead the production of the new formats.
- Articulate our engagement activities in Japanese/English reporting
- Attend client meetings with Sales when necessary
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create an effective brochure to introduce our ESG capabilities to public
- Experience in Client reporting or client document creation.
- Ability to understand business model of clients and investee companies
- Knowledge or Passion to learn about Global ESG trends.
- Understanding of asset management of financial service companies is a plus.
- Excellent report writing skills in Japanese.
- Translation skill between Japanese and English
- Deliver the highest quality of client servicing
- Communication skills; Native Japanese, business level English.
Full Time Employee
12 - 10 Million Yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Work from home capabilities
- Flexible work environment
- Good work life balance
- Upward career mobility
- Other fringe benefits
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.