Global IT Service Company
As the Project Manager, you will perform a range of activities to enable the client to successfully implement and utilize our applications. You will work independently using your skills to establish solid working relationships with external and internal teams; sets goals and determines tasks
What you'll do:
You will use your project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, define project deliverables, provide customer satisfaction and reporting structures and ensure quality and profitability of projects
· Analyze customers business requirements and develop solutions
· Manage delivery issues and risks and create mitigation strategies.
· Establish and manage scope and scope changes
· Resolves a wide range of issues in an imaginative and practical manner.
· You will be responsible for the overall planning, management and completion the implementation projects.
· Ensure effective communication and relationships between customers and project team members
· Manage all project administration activities (time recording, invoicing, status reporting, project reviews, resource management) on a timely basis.
· Take a lead role in minor sales cycles and participate in major sales cycles.
· Enables the success of others
What you'll need:
· Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation:
· Project Management experience and/qualifications
· Presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with clients for our solutions offering.
Who you are:
· Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Computer Science, Business Admin, Supply Chain, Finance and accounting desirable
· Project Management qualifications
· Fluency in Japanese and strong English communication skills - written and verbal.
· Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8000000.00 - ¥10000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available