**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Food Company
Here are the examples:
Business Partnership & IT Planning
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship with key stakeholders and the IT organization.
- Provides thought leadership around the use of technology to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Represents business requirements/initiatives, issues, and priorities to IT and represents the IT vision and initiatives to the business to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Promotes an understanding of IT roles, processes and activities to the business.
- Contributes to the business' strategic planning process.
- Provides strategic technology and process consultation to business.
- Works with business teams to understand project requirements, shapes the initial project request, and provides a high-level estimate of the project effort and cost used in cost-benefit analysis.
- Conducts feasibility studies and makes recommendations to stakeholders based on its alignment with the business strategy and roadmap.
Planning and Prioritization
- Works with organization stakeholders and technical resources to create and implement a solution required to meet organization(s) business goals.
- Monitors business demand to enable appropriate planning of IT's resources.
- Works with business stakeholders in the identification and evaluation of risks associated with business decisions.
- 5 years+ of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Should be an expert in at least one major business/ functional work process in the Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Finance area, with deep experience in implementing and leveraging SAP solutions
- Ability to engage with functional business leaders at a strategic level, as well as with delivery teams at an operational level
- Hands-on experience leading such areas end-to-end and track record of delivering results and business value
- Requires team leadership skills, experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and IT processes.
- Experience managing vendors and external project resources
- Bachelor's degree or in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Comfortable in English Language (Writing, reading & Speaking)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with organizational change management preferred.
8 ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.