Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Aircraft Manufacturer
- Translates the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identifies opportunities for business transformation or improvement enabled by technology.
- Develops a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to-end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short and long-term direction of the business and related technologies.
- Formulates functional and nonfunctional requirements of the business organization and advises on the lifecycle of the information solutions.
- Evaluates the impact in terms of change management.
- Collaborates with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are in-line with evolving customer needs.
- In particular for SAP: Coordinates local SAP operations based on existing cross-functional application experience and solid functional and technical transversal SAP knowledge.
- Conducts in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
- Identifies areas for improvement in business processes providing possible IT solutions compliant with the EAR & IM WWS strategy.
- Supports the IT Product Manager in the Product/Service Planning based on the customer requirements.
- Produces documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the user.
- Defines and develops the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
- Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serves as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
- In particular for SAP implementation: Acts as focal point in IM, working in close coordination with the SAP Project Manager and the focal point for Business, in order to keep an overview of the different areas of SAP usage, to manage first questions locally and to liaise with specialists and consultants when necessary.
- Keep up-to-date with new technology and pilot innovative solutions aligned with the strategy.
- Ensure that applications are secured from design to operations.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Information Systems (Business Solutions) analysis, design, development or support experience
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (minimum 3 years' SAP experience) as a project manager, or as responsible of SAP application maintenance or as a SAP consultant
- Transversal knowledge in minimum 2 modules (Finance/Controlling, Logistic/ Sales or Project & Customer Service module for MRO)
- Fluent in Japanese and English Languages (verbal and written)
- Experience in costing the development of applications and wide knowledge of solutions existing on the market
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT or equivalent
- Experience in project management
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum, SAFe…), DevOPS, Cloud services, Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Certifications in SAP and Project Management
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.