Japanese Pharmaceutical Company
- Understanding the business drivers that shape the role of the company's' finance IT function and help in the development and implementation of technology solutions and processes improvements in areas of Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Statutory and management consolidation.
- Support the liaison with business subject matter experts and identify process and/or system solutions.
- Administration applications such as Cognos TM1, HFM, Oracle and other relational DBs e.g. admin rules, master data etc.
- Develop and support modules in TM1
- Work together with the local/regional finance business partners to deliver IT solutions
- Support, coordinate and manage monthly closing operations and consolidation reporting
- Communicate with global IT members who are located abroad, and maintain the company global standard system
- Provide training on financial processes to ensure the IT community is enabled to fully operate on financial systems
- Maintain IT solution for all integration among TM1, HFM, SAP and other financial systems
- Owns technical relationships with IT vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations
- Good knowledge of IBM Cognos TM1 - Candidate needs to be able to troubleshoot and debug possible problems for TM1 which are managerial, planning and reporting tool.
- Good basic knowledge of Oracle HFM- Candidate needs to be able to debug possible problems occurring during the consolidation. For application development, the candidate needs to be able provide Finance support on the design options for the system implementation.
- Knowledge on FDMEE - Candidate needs to be able to debug possible errors and develop ideas for further application design.
- High expertise and proven experience in OLTP and OLAP technologies, vendor agnostic.
- Ability to write and speak in the English and Japanese language fluently
- Technical and Functional Experience with Cognos TM1/Oracle HFM
- Bachelor degree or High School degree with 10 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years working and supporting the Finance business functions with functional expertise in the majority of the following areas: Financial Planning, Consolidation, Accounting, Treasury and Tax.
- Experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrix organization to implement solutions
- Capable of Travel Requirements
- Basic knowledge of the Cognos TM1 and Oracle HFM infrastructure.
- Experience with relevant office IT systems (MS Office / Project / Visio / etc.)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Functional Experience with Finance SAP modules will be preferred
- Self-driven, open minded personality with hands-on mentality
- Good oral and written communications skills
10Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Bonus Payment: Twice a year
Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.