※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
This position will need to prepare/coordinate the process of Request for Proposal and Selection of EPC contractors. The candidate will have a solid understanding of construction contract language and industry best practices.
He/she will be responsible to coordinate with the internal project stakeholders including Development, Engineering and Project Management teams, as well as external parties within the Japanese and Global construction industry.
Knowledge of with renewable energy best practices and integrated photovoltaic system applications would be highly desirable. Experience with construction contract management and construction cost estimation is also essential.
- Ensure the successful procurement and selection process is conducted to incorporate key project requirements.
- Liaison with construction companies to maintain future and ongoing working relationships,
- Develop construction estimation tools and industry knowledge for cost forecasting
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Collaborate with financial and legal teams to create bankable global contracts
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the company's Code of Business Conduct.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Oral and written communication skills both in English and Japanese.
- Experience in a contract management role
※Experiences and skills will be considered
- 通勤手当 出張手当 宿泊手当
- 定年有（60歳） 再雇用有
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.