Global Medical Device Company
EDI analyst include supervising the efficient working of the electronic data exchange. Along with this, he or she is also responsible for undertaking various other duties as follows:
- Providing recommendations for resolution of production problems
- Understand and create the process flows which relates to the business system
- Developing and executing various test plans which would further demonstrate the proficient usage of project life cycle
- Providing on-call technical support
- Meet the decided deadlines for the assigned tasks
- Deliver training sessions to the newly joined fellow associates
- Mentoring analyst and fellow analyst
- Learn new tools and processes whenever required
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or related field. Additional work experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- 5+ years of experience with in information technology with a focus on networking technology and EDI networking knowledge
- Expert analytical skills
- SAP Experience (S/4 Hana)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal as well as written (must have both English and Japanese speaking/writing skills).
7 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.