Global Chemical Manufacturer
Objectives of the Position
- Leads and manages business activities as well as customer relationship as Head for refinish business in Japan
- Being responsible for sales development by driving sales activities & Technical development in Japan to achieve operational plan target
- Being part of strategic planning with 3-4 years road map and roll out into Japanese market
- Collaborates with region, implement the roadmap of Japanese business together with sales managers
- Has a vision of business strategy with organization plan in refinish business in Japan
- Collaborates with region to bring the local team to be the best team in refinish business
- Develop new business with solution selling to acquire new customers with a business strategy
- Sales Planning: Develops and manages operational plan and sales forecast to achieve target together with the sale managers and region
- Sales incentive Plan: Implements right scheme of the plan to the sales team and achieve the target
- Distribution Management: Collaborates with dealers to optimize the services and costs to customers
- Pricing Management: Controls price discount for the dealers to achieve target profit
- Customer Management: Develops new customers by acquiring programs and bind key customers by providing services
- Manages entire sales including managing sales team, channels, distributors etc.
- Responsible for EHS & quality related topics at Nippa office
- Collects market intelligence on products and competitors for Japan market and Japanese players and leads new product launch
- Education: University graduate with Bachelor
- Working Experience: More than 15 years in sales in related industry or marketing in refinish coating market
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Sales and marketing knowledge . Japanese language at native level is a must and the candidate must have the experience and be able to operate effectively in a local Japanese environment
- English: Business level required
- Develops skill and competency for the team to be the best team by collaborating with regional team
10 - 15 M
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.