Global Apparel Company
SITE AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT(35%)：
- Be the owner of company websites ensuring accurate, high quality content and merchandising at all times
- Managing the GTM process regarding eCommerce strategy in collaboration with company performance marketing team member and brand marketing team. This includes homepage update, content localization, and eCommerce landing page planning and execution that go with various marketing activities and customer service such as email blasts, marketing campaigns, social posts, FAQs, etc.
- Work closely with the MD team to understand product flow and adapt website content to merchandise that product
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews and develop reports
- Ensure visual assets and product descriptions are provided by team and make sure those assets appropriately deployed to the site
- Manage and define category structure for the brand and ensure all products are categorized properly, and always check the balance with global site and manage owned site as necessary base
- Manage 3rd party tools to optimize the websites and deliver relevant cross and up sell products
- Keep the event calendar up to date
SITE PERFORMANCE & IMPROVEMENT(35%):
- Be responsible for the overall performance of the site including: sales, spend, merchandising and usability for all devices (PC/Mobile/tablet), setting KPI goals by cooperating with eCommerce director:
- Sales goals are based upon the annual eCommerce budget for the brand's performance
- Spend is defined as managing the costs of all assets required for site usability and presentation that directly impact eCommerce such as internal labor, external agencies, technology, etc.
- Usability is quantified through customer interaction data and marketing analytics
- Merchandising is quantified through customer interaction data and site analytics
SALES PLANNING & FORECASTING:
- Be actively involved in the annual and quarterly sales forecasting for the brands
- Work closely with the company performance marketing member, brand marketing and MD teams to obtain information that are needed for forecasting such as marketing & PR activities, social posts, and the discount sale period
LEARNING NEW TECHNOLOGIES & METHOTDS :
- Responsible for managing a process that develops innovative thinking and the generation of new ideas related to functionality and usability
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business level English communication skills: verbal and written and fluent in Japanese
- Working Permit in Japan
- Experience in eCommerce at a brand .
- Experience with project management, resource allocation, client relations, managing cross functional teams
- Experience and knowledge of creative web design, site functionality, usability and/or marketing .
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experiences of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experiences from Footwear/Outdoor/Fashion industry
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level and passion for the Internet medium. A willingness to do what it takes to create great work. Works well in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
7 Million yen ~ 13 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.