※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Overall responsibility in delivering the business and financial goals for Japan online, while playing a key role building the foundation for long term strategic growth. He/she will be heavily involved in driving the business of the Online Company Owned Websites for 2 brands. Work closely with the 2 brand teams in overseas to ensure that online is an integrated part of Japan Market strategy and to roll out omnichannel initiatives with stores.
- Drive ECOMM workload to meet customer, marketing, financial and operational goals of Japan online business
- Work closely with Head of Ecommerce in crafting strategies and priorities for Japan Online business.
- Focus on driving the Day to Day business activities for our Owned websites: analysis and strategy / activity development.
- Work closely with DCM Team on managing media to accelerate customer driving activities.
- Work with Director Ecomm on new platform acquisition initiative and improve functionality of existing platforms.
- Facilitate communication with internal stakeholders to drive the premium Omni channel shopping experience based on platform shops & sites
- Work with 2 brands in Japan, overseas teams to develop on-line strategy, align on sales forecast, inventory management plan etc.
- Manage outsourced partner for on-line operation service, IT/system service, marketing service, logistic and customer service fulfillment to ensure the strategy execution
- Continuously optimize end to end on-line operations, enhance service level and standards, initiate innovations to improve consumer Omni shopping experience and brand awareness
- Facilitate reporting, analysis and craft optimization proposal with key levers and opportunities for business and operation improvements.
- Liaison with brand team in both headquarters and regional headquarters.
- Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including key item sales, site traffic, conversion, marketing program performance to maximize sales.
- Collecting and analyzing information of the industry, competitors and market trend.
- Always actively explore the new opportunities online to bring incremental sales, traffic and new consumer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 8 years working experience, with at least 3-5 years experience in ecommerce
- Strong background of Online/ ecommerce experience
- Exposure to retail, fashion and or multinational companies a plus
- Strong commercial/business acumen analytics with strategic thinking
- Be comfortable with working in cross-functional teams and has proven ability to influence internal and external partners at different level
- Good understanding of end-to-end E-commerce technology solution in the industry, including E-marketplace integration, website merchandising & content management, social commerce (e.g. Line integration) and digital payment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Fluency in Japanese and English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.