Global Retail Company
Key responsibility 1
Pilot E-commerce activity and achieve E-commerce sales target:
- Develop a strategy and manage growth of the e-business in Japan.
- Achieve annual sales target and maximize profitability.
- Report on monthly sales performance, E-BTQ perimeter related web analytics and share result internally with other departments involved in e-commerce.
- Achieve higher conversion rate by implementing listing advertisement, working with the communication team.
- Analyze / propose new communication and marketing actions for developing sales and acquiring new clients.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive activity.
Key responsibility 2
Ensure e-commerce operation and website management:
- Ensure the smooth daily e-commerce activities from order placement to shipment to clients.
- Collaborate with supply chain and marketing teams to develop and manage e-merchandizing and product presentation on website.
- Manage all the e-commerce related systems, testing & price check, and raise bugs to local and HQ.
- Validate operation / operation flows proposal regarding e-commerce together with logistics, finance and IT.
- Manage fraud risk.
- Ensure stable e-commerce functionalities on website in all the operational processes, coordinating with HQ
- Challenge the website user experience according to our customers' expectations and propose web content in order to achieve higher conversion rate.
- Manage E-commerce coordinator
Key responsibility 3
Lead Omni Channel activity:
- Implement the omnichannel strategy to offer seamless client services across retail and digital networks.
- Manage boutique iPad APP to provide new product information on a regular basis.
- Manage online boutique appointment.
- Plan and execute omnichannel projects in line with HQ.
- Propose forward thinking omnichannel plans suiting the Japanese market.
- University degree / Business school
- 3 years minimum experience in e-Commerce / Omnichannel (European based companies, Luxury sector is a plus)
- Strong understanding of Retail Sales / Digital / Marketing field / CRM
- Structured mind - strong analytical skills / ability to be think synthetically and to plan strategically
- Strategic thinking - create a strategy for e-Commerce in Japan
- Strong communication skill with BTQ staff and Customer Service skills
- Ability to work under high pressure with tight deadlines, multi-tasks and time management skills are required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Fluent English
- Computer literate, versed in Google Analytics, SEO, or other analytical tools
- Use of a CMS
- Use of Google Analytics
- Use of SAP is a plus
- Customer Focus and Commitment to Excellence
- Strong Leadership, strong sense of initiatives
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Genuine Team Player
- Energetic & committed
- Enjoy challenges
- Open, flexible and adaptable
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.