Global Household Goods Manufacturer
- Partner with the GBD team to develop E-Commerce sales plans based on concrete levers and investments and grounded in Division growth strategies.
- Local Division Sales & Marketing team and E-Commerce distributor/vendor relationships to achieve the business goals, drive consumption, and to increase share in market. ・Support the Local Division Team in developing and maintaining relationships with E-Commerce platforms and E-Retailers, negotiating placement, brand share of voice and strategic partnerships.
- Partner with Division counterparts to understand business objectives and develop growth strategy through data-based insights.
- Manage the content required to support the product assortment. Obtain or develop approved brand and lifestyle imagery and descriptive copy as required.
- Support E-Commerce efforts to ensure the success of new launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- At least 5+ years of direct and hands-on E-Commerce experience
- Knowledge of E-Commerce KPIs and consumption-driving tools
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with optimizing online marketing tactics
- Experience with budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management
- Strong English and Japanese written and oral communication skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment ・Creative thinker and resourceful problem
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across lines of business
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong communication skills in multinational company
10 Million yen ~ 11.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.