Global consumer electronics Manufacturer
- Build the whole E-commerce strategy of the company to drive traffic and sales;
- Responsible for all online activities such as content website, online marketing, conversion & campaigns (SEO), web development, social medias, programming & improving website performance;
- Managing layouts and designing of communications such as Product pages, Direct mails and Newsletters;
- In charge of being single point of contact for external E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Rakuten and Yahoo!;
- Responsible for growing social presence: maintaining and enhancing applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media engines;
- Collateral material to ensure compliance with company design requirements.
- Report frequently to the Management KPIs and reports in terms of budget, online sales results and ROI.
- Handle any ad hoc tasks requested by the Management;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications related field required;
- Minimum 4 years of significant E-commerce/Digital Marketing experience; and at least 3 years of Team Management experience in High end Brand Products retail industry, preferably in Kitchen category;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & AdWords, social media advertising, affiliate programs and email Marketing tools;
- Spoken / written Fluent Japanese and English capable, TOEIC 700+;
- Experience in WordPress and web techniques (HTML and Flash programming)
- Prior experience and knowledge of social media applications
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Project manager experience
- Holder of a Master's degree in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or any related field
- Familiar with Kitchen tool products and Home appliances online sales;
- Communication and Collaboration skills
- Rigorous, analytical & data driven
7 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.