Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
International retail company
Overall responsibility in delivering the business and financial goals for our online business, while playing a key role building the foundation for long term strategic growth. He/she leads a cross-functional team including all functions of an online business for both official site and channel sites. Work closely with our brand teams to ensure that online is an integrated part of our Japna Market strategy and to roll out omnichannel initiatives with stores.
- Lead online team to meet customer, marketing, financial and operational goals of our online business
- Full P&L accountability for online channels' revenue, margin and cost management.
- Lead, drive & own the communication with all internal stakeholders to drive the premium Omni channel shopping experience based on platform shops & sites
- Work with HQ and overseas teams to develop on-line strategy, align on sales forecast, inventory management plan etc.
- Manage outsourced partner for on-line operation service, IT/system service, marketing service, logistic and customer service fulfillment to ensure the strategy execution
- Continuously optimize end to end on-line operations, enhance service level and standards, initiate innovations to improve consumer Omni shopping experience and brand awareness
- Managing 3rd party relationships with ecommerce platform partners, logistics partners, cobranding partner or other business relevant partners
- Manage and develop all direct reports through performance management, career path and leadership.
- Recruit, build, and optimize on-line organization, train motivate and develop on-line talents & experts
- Drive regular communication with senior management teams with reporting, analysis and optimization proposal with key levers and opportunities for business and operation improvements.
- Liaison with brand team in headquarters and regional headquarters.
- Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including key item sales, site traffic, conversion, marketing program performance to maximize sales.
- Collecting and analyzing information of the industry, competitors and market trend.
- Always actively explore the new opportunities online to bring incremental sales, traffic and new consumer.
- Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong commercial/business acumen analytics with strategic thinking
- Be comfortable with working in cross-functional teams and has proven ability to influence internal and external partners at different level
- Good understanding of end-to-end E-commerce technology solution in the industry, including E-marketplace integration, website merchandising & content management, social commerce (e.g. Line integration) and digital payment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be a strong leader, ability to mentor, guide and develop team members
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience Required
- Minimum 12 years working experience, with at least 5 years experience in ecommerce
- Strong background of Online/ ecommerce experience
- Exposure to retail, fashion and or multinational companies a plus
- Strategic Thinking
- Drive Results
- Talent Builder
- Influence & Collaboration
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.