※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Beverage Company
- Develop, drive and monitor the company's e-commerce & digital strategy and implementation plans
- Lead all e-commerce related initiatives to generate sales with emphasis on key action plans, inclusive of digital communication, merchandising, and customer experience optimization
- Identify opportunities and issues to further drive incremental sales and improve customer experience; develop and implement action plans with clear goals.
- Put right digital & e-commerce strategies and plans (cross-pillar basis) in place by understanding the leading-edge trend and anticipating the change of industry/competitive landscape dynamics in digital area.
- Lead key stakeholder in the local organization to establish and improve e-business platform that includes ordering to delivery
- Lead and innovate Customer Relationship Management approach from data collection to insight generation
- Create and lead initiatives to improve customers' brand desirability and experience by fully utilizing customer database
- Oversee CRM operations (customer information management, database platform maintenance and upgrades, customer analytics)
<Consumer Engagement & Digital>
- Collaborate with the Consumer Engagement and Digital team to design the luxury online consumer journey
- Align with digital media strategy and campaign with e-commerce activities to maximize business opportunities
<Leadership & Resource Management>
- Work closely and directly with Maison in France, APAC and other stakeholders to develop strategy for the Japan market that supports image & equity of brand
- Build external network with industry experts, agencies and customers to bring leading edge perspectives and provocations to our business
- Build organizational capability in digital & e-commerce area for own team members and beyond
- Manage team resources and budget to maximize effectiveness and efficiency to ensure maximization of ROI
- Develop talent within the team through day-to-day coaching and guidance
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree or equivalent
- Japanese(Native/Fluent), English(Fluent level)
- A strong track record of work experience in E-commerce and CRM is essential, with minimum 7 years. Proven track record of growing the E-commerce/Digital channels.
- Deep knowledge of database marketing, data-driven marketing, CRM, is crucial.
- Possesses a career background of managing business unit(s) of E-commerce including P&L responsibility.
- Experience of working in international business environment(s)
- Experience of managing own teams
- Understanding of Japanese customers' dynamism and insight
- Strong Project management skills
- Capable of handling multiple and fast-paced tasks, with a strong sense of ownership
- High sensitivity or passion for luxury/lifestyle brands from consumer's and marketer's point of view
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Experience of working in the luxury industry is not a must.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skill
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Flex time （Core hour 11:00-16:00）
Week-ends, National Holidays, Paid Leave Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.