※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] EC Director（EC立ち上げ責任者）／40代〜50代前半の方におススメ！
[Salary] 12〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Commercial ownership of eCommerce business performance.
- Lead cross-functional execution through a matrix organization of key prioritized initiatives.
- Lead the development, launch, and scale of new and/or expanded omnichannel initiatives, partnering with shop/retail, operations, marketing, merchandising, planning, operations, finance & IT.
- Oversee the online marketing & web analytics leads to define the web analytics/marketing guidelines, as well as to assess the eCommerce infrastructure to integrate new analytical tools for analysis and efficiency.
- Initiate and drive for development, integration, and ongoing support of any new technical strategies or processes in relation to web page design and optimization, applications development, and SEO/SEM.
- Develop "go-to market" strategy for each initiative; develop phasing, timeline, key milestones etc.
- Work with analytics team to identify omnichannel business reporting and support ad hoc or re-occurring data requests from business partners and leadership!
- On-going monitoring of site KPIs and performance
- Previous PL Ownership
- Must have 8-15 years of strategic E-Commerce management experience, preferably within retail, with the proven ability to develop and implement a successful e-Commerce strategy; 5+ years of Director level experience required. Preference for someone with deep expertise leading omnichannel programs at top manufacturer, retailer, or e-commerce operator.
- Prior experience in some or all the following areas is essential: search engine optimization, online/mobile marketing, web analytics, web merchandising, customer service, and eCommerce order fulfillment and distribution/shipping.
- Proficient understanding of CRM solutions and practices.
- Highly analytical with knowledge and experience utilizing Web Analytics software
- Strategic approach, sound business judgment, and entrepreneurial mindset are essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of business modeling, planning, budgeting, and online marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of emerging industry trends, competitors, distribution channels, and customer base.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to create project plans and manage project activity to the defined plan.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others outside of their direct reporting lines.
- Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues.
- Motivated to do best in class work with a 'Can do' and 'does do' attitude.
- You are passionate about working with the best possible people. You know how to attract high performing talent, develop them, and teach others to do the same.
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Marketing