※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The e-Commerce Assistant Manager ensures the continuous sales growth and customer satisfaction of e-commerce business by collaborating and communicating with all operational/ stratigic stakeholders, monitoring key e-business metrics and providing insight and ideas on improvements and action plans.
Enhance the local e-commerce business
- Identify all opportunities to grow our e-business locally, mainly via our website, through analytics;
- Create calendars and plan the year in terms of launches and actions
- Work closely with Central team to optimize website conversion opportunity;
- Localize projects initiated by Central team with testing, translating and other related tasks
- Partner with some local Teams (communication, marketing, retail, etc.) in order to take actions contributing to e-business development;
- Analyze and report KPIs of day to day business and promotional action.
Maintain and upgrade the local e-boutique
- Coordinate forecasts, assortments, and stock review for products with the merchandising team;
- Manage and propose local product pushes and promotional content;
- Liaise with local or central teams to report system bugs and make change requests;
- Manage new functionalities implementation (as a "key user"), from requesting, testing to training;
- Manage and keep up-to-date e-commerce related manuals for both e-commerce operation and the Ambassadors in Relation Center.
Manage and maintain Omni-channel projects
- Support implementation of new projects from central or local initiative with Retail and Specialists teams;
- Maintain existing services and projects.
Ensure client satisfaction on their purchase experience
- Coordinate mainly with Ambassadors in Relation Center, supply chain in Merchandising team to ensure client satisfaction regardless of system error, special request from client or complain;
- Confirm shipment and returns with minimal daily operation;
- Proactively seek for optimization on operational task.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in an e-business/digital environment/retail/project management with strong interest in e-commerce and digital innovation
- Language: Japanese (Fluent level), English (Fluent level)
- Problem-solver with logical thinking
- Good interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a complex and multicultural environment
- Sales, service and result oriented
- Proficiency and interest for new technology and analytics
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Fast-learner, proactive, conscientious, and team player
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.