Customer Service Manager
- Onboard and setup new partners for operational success: Assess the operational structure of new partners, discuss operations versus commercial needs with Account Management Team and Business Development Team; propose and ensure execution of optimal setup in terms of process, workflow and resourcing on partner side; then coordinate training and go live, monitor progress and adjust tactics for best results and growth.
- Communicate and follow through on all daily needs to and from partners, easily discerning priorities and making sound decisions with agility, speed and effectiveness; Eg: order management issues; Item/site queries from partners; queries on duplicate items, swapped photos, missing information, price errors.
- Drive boutique KPIs daily, with a strong focus on the speed of order processing and shipping, inventory accuracy, and other criteria in line with service level agreements with partners; providing Account Manager and wider management team with weekly updates on performance, issues, tactics and action plans.
- Proactively design, plan, implement and/or support effective solutions that will drive partners to achieve operational success with us; you will need to work closely with the commercial Account Management team and other key stakeholders in the partner lifecycle in global and local teams (Customer Service, Courier, Supply Operations, Production, Logistics, Content, Photography, etc.)
- Build and send/present operational monthly/quarterly/seasonal business reviews to partners as defined by partner segmentation guidelines and business needs
- Utilize, update and proactively contribute to improvements on all systems, processes and support documentation in line with global guidelines, maintaining in English and Japanese language
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Managers, positively reinforcing a two-way communication channel and even sharing tasks when needed as team structures develop.
- People management of the team
- 4yr+ experience in B2B customer management, retail operations or online operations. Fashion and/or luxury a plus
- Strong inter-personal skills, diplomatic, confident, able to convince or motivate others
- Excellent sense of organization and prioritization, with ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An agile problem solver, able to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for process optimization
- Proficient user of IT systems, MS Office. Zendesk or other helpdesk tools a plus
- Articulate and with good communication, both verbal and written
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Business Level, able to interact clearly with global teams verbally and in writing)
- Previous international work experiences and/or international corporation experience, and ability to confidently engage with overseas teams.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.