※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 7〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Managing and growing existing online retail sales through marketing, merchandising, and promotional techniques for all online properties. Developing, implementing and regularly maintaining our ecommerce initiatives. This includes in particular identifying, evaluating, and implementing ongoing improvements to our website and other online platforms (e.g. Rakuten/Amazon JP); working to maximize the potential of our website.
Take ownership of Online Stores (E-com Direct & Retail marketplaces) by setting & executing local ECommerce strategy against defined sales targets aligned with global E-commerce strategy & objectives.
- Design and implement ecommerce sales & marketing plan.
- Oversee, manage and ensure constant updates & improvements of on-site merchandise taking into account frequent new collection launches, local stock availability, pricing changes and sell-out performance
- Initiate & drive actions based on website analytics & sales performance data and produce actionable KPI reporting
- Develop & monitor local E-commerce activations for key sales events and ensure local adaptation of global activations (e.g. Mother's Day, Valentines, etc.)
- Ensure stock availability by working closely with sales planning
- Work collaboratively with the entire ecommerce team in Switzerland.
- Secure proper fulfillment of E-commerce orders and smooth customer service operations
- Input and shipment flow of all orders with warehouse in an overseeing capacity. Further developing and improving logistic processes based on E-commerce customer requirements in close collaboration with local logistics & HQ (packaging, shipment services, etc.)
- Monitor & drive E-commerce activities to maximize new customer acquisition efforts, strengthen overall retention rates, increase operating efficiencies, and favorably impact customer's lifetime value by providing input on all aspects of internet advertising, content site management, online communication, and promotional activities for all business ventures.
- Support new customer acquisition and reorder internet performance objectives by aggressively testing new offers, promotions, and products online.
- Identify & escalate bottlenecks in online customer journey, share ideas on website improvements & backend processes with HQ (logistics/payments)
- Drive and support new initiatives defined on working towards Omni-channel experience and possible marketplace and/or online wholesale expansion.
Ability to employ tactics and strategies to drive E-commerce revenue through website optimization, email marketing, search engine/pay-per-click campaigns & social media advertising. Prior e-tail marketing experience is required.
- 5-7 years of online marketing and merchandising experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring E-commerce marketing strategies
- Broad understanding of E-commerce technologies and platforms
- Solid understanding of metrics tracking and analysis; analytical, data-driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
- Team spirited, business-oriented, creative, down-to-earth communicator
- Passionate and positive mindset
- Self-motivated, efficient, with effective organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Knowledge of E-commerce tools and systems (e.g. Magento, Google Analytics, emarsys)
適性検査（Web 受検15 分）
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing