Note: Applicants must be located in Japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
- Define and drive the strategy for the JP online business in order to build long term plan and achieve sales objectives while preserving and building brand integrity.
- Lead omni-channel project for Japan, and partner closely with internal stakeholders (Japan and France) to create a seamless multi-channel experience for the customers.
- Manage a competitive Ecommerce platform planning and development while working with Global Marketing and IT team.
- Oversee site management including campaign and product launches, clearance sales, price updates, etc. in alignment with MD, sales and marketing calendars.
- Analyse sales and site performance regularly and take quick actions to improve conversion rate and omni-channel sales.
- Oversee day-to-day operation management including fraud, return, exchange, etc.
- Design and manage SEO, SEM, affiliate programs and other traffic generation activities.
- Use web analytics tool to ensure growth performance and ROAS.
- Responsible for the annual, quarterly, and monthly Ecommerce sales forecasting and reporting.
- Partner with and support CS team to deliver best-in-class customer service.
- Partner with MD team to ensure the right EC stock level and improve operational efficiency in logistics.
- Vendor management (3rd parties, external warehouse, digital agencies, etc.).
- Regular Reporting and budget management.
- New project management
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-7 years Ecommerce and digital marketing experiences.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills a must.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams is required.
- Experience in managing external warehouse and 3rd party platforms are plus.
- Business level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.