**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Insurance Company
*Benefits - why should you apply?
- Great WLF: WFH scheme all year + flex time
- Stable company with a healthy business which number have been increasing recently.
- Strong culture and great environment: Open, friendly, very flexible straight communication. Where 15% of employees are foreign.
- Listed in BEST companies to work in Japan
Provide full support mainly Country President
- Manage communication between management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Manage scheduling and provide support including but not limited to meeting agendas, drafting letters, drafting e-mails, setting calls and internal/external meetings, client management, and other various matters
- Manage / coordinate, and arrange travel and travel-related activities, including flight and hotel booking, other transportation, and meal coordination
- Support inbound visitors for accommodation, meals, visa, meeting coordination, setting up townhall/ employee sessions, and other various matters depending on needs
- Support/ organize expense claims for Country President
- Maintain common spaces in the office clean and organized
- ad-hoc daily assistance upon request
Office Manager Tasks:
- Handle all aspects of office set up
- In charge of office layout based on the changing needs of the company and employees
- Understand employees' needs in regard to office space/ infrastructure/ appliances/ equipment and lead improvement
- Procurement/inventory control of office stationaries and pantry supplies
- Manage company lease contracts for parking slots
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails via main phone/ email
- Organize office operations and procedures, and coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- 5+ years' experience in Executive Assistant in a global company and 3+ years' experience in office administration/ general affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SharePoint, and Zoom
- Experience working in a fast-paced high pressured organization
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Proactive, strong commitment, ownership and responsibility, self-starter, and can-do attitude
- Strong time-management skill and the ability to flex, organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Willing to take extra steps to help out others and/ or get the job done
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Tokyo* WFH scheme all year
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.