※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Support to develop management day-to-day website(s) operations including site development, site functionality, order fulfillment, customer service, and merchandising.
- Perform site merchandizing to make sure assortment placement based on inventory on site is ideal for achieving sales target and growth.
- Plan and conduct digital marketing activities to obtain new customers while keeping high engagement with existing customers.
- Identify, track and resolve technical issues within our platform with global technology team.
- Participate in global E-commerce meetings/calls to provide valuable feedback and join strategy discussion.
- Help with offline E-commerce operations, including order/fraud reviews, check-out on systems and address customer inquiries, when needed.
- Support to manage fulfillment & customer service agency, enhance Customer Service and Customer satisfaction where needed.
- Oversee and ensure that order processing, distribution & returns processing is optimized experience for our customers.
- Use performance indicators including customer feedback, system reports, inventory reports and other KPIs and metrics to identify and drive improvements.
- Analyzing our official site web data, driving traffic, conversation and all web KPI performances.
- Assist in adhoc tasks or projects as needed.
- Prior ecommerce experience. (Working with global team is preferred)
- Must be able to communicate in English in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Familiarity with EC-related systems. (Salesforce, OMS/WMS, SAP, Google Analytics, POS etc)
- Must be team player, multi-task, well-organized, detail-oriented and proactively find the solution to meet the goal.
- Experience on creating and maintaining in 3rd party EC marketplaces is plus.
- Knowledge on SNS platforms such as Instagram/facebook and LINE, and understanding of business operations on those platforms is plus.
- Love fashion, Luxury related industry.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.