Note: Applicants must be located in Japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
International luxury company
- Daily performance check for PC and mobile e-commerce site.
- Communication of issues and requests to IS/Agency.
- Coordination of product catalogue update (include translation from English to Japanese) * mainly work with outsource translator
- Monitor product assortment and daily stock availability. Coordinate stock condition with related internal stakeholders.
- Develop e-mail with headquarter and local creative agency.
- Dispatch e-mail by using campaign management tool.
- Work with back office team for daily e-commerce operation.
- Support "retailer e-commerce" and maintain the business growth
- Campaign Analysis and reporting
- Administrative works (invoice, meeting arrangement etc)
- E-Commerce Manager
- Product Marketing Manager of PCD
- Customer Relationship Management Manager of PCD
- Product/Marketing Manager in other Group companies
- University graduate and above
- 3 years+ experience in retail/manufacturing industry with high SKU consumer products (cosmetics preferred but not required) and experience in online/internet business are mandatory.
- Basic office skill (Excel, Words, Power Point)
- Practical knowledge of online is must.
- Japanese, fluent.
- English, business level proficiency (writing and speaking) required.
- French are a plus
Competencies: Strategic Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Action Oriented
- Strong communication skills to interact with diverse people and organizations
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.