Global Luxury Brand Company
E-PR StaffPlan the strong E-PR strategy and execute it in the high quality manner to get more reach.
- Check the result after every execution and reflect the improvement to the strategy immediately.
- Build a strong knowledge of PR / E-PR trends + competitors actions and develop required reporting.
- Develop strong connections with digital influencers /celebrities and obtain their posts / endorsement.
- Organize the event related to E-PR with budget control.
- Acquire the PR coverage and cosmetic awards in digital media.
- Supervise temp staffs.
- Corporate with other PR members and make the good synergy for 360 touch points.
- Education:University graduate
- Experience:Minimum 2 years' experience in either brand PR division or PR agency both in traditional media and digital field. Strong knowledge of E-PR must. Cosmetics/luxury goods industry background preferred.
- Language:Good Japanese and English communication skills both in writing and speaking. (TOEIC800 equivalent preferred)
- Required Competencies:Team management Analysis and reporting capability Action Oriented Proactive Strong Interpersonal Skills Creativity Good communication Skills Fashion Sensitivity Result driven Teamwork spirit High objective setting
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.