Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Luxury Goods Company
- PARTICIPATE TO THE LAUNCH OF JAPAN E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
- Work closely with the Global Ecommerce team to remain in full communication on the status and details of the project
- Coordinate with Japan teams and external resources throughout the entire project life-cycle, from inception to production launch and post-launch assessment based on business requirements.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure UAT activities meet business goals. Coordinate release business approval(s) prior to launch
- Raise bugs and tasks in project management tools such as Jira/Confluence.
- SUPPORT E-COMMERCE ACTIVITIES
- Manage local product catalogue (ranking, site refreshes, end of season)
- Create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedbacks and analysis of product and category metrics.
- Conduct quality checks for product pictures, translations, prices and availability to optimize customer journey on all channels.
- Partner with the cross-functional teams and our payment processor to enhance the customer payment and fraud management processes, including fraud review supervision.
- Partner with Key stakeholders in daily e-commerce operations: Call Center, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Planning & Control.
- Coordinate with Retail to drive optimal performance for daily operations and common operations in the stores.
- Ensure the customer service experience both online and offline (3rd party call center) is best in class. Results and improvements will be measured quantitatively and qualitatively and reported monthly.
- Oversee one direct report ( a temporary staff) with responsibilities over operation
- Data management and analysis of personal data and purchasing records of the clients to understand the trends of their spending and to determine CRM action plan by store & customer segment
- Be the local contact for CRM topics and be responsible to ensure our CRM activities are in line with the brand strategy and guideline
- In conjunction with Retail and each of the Store / Department Managers, generate new ideas of CRM actions based on the local needs, share them with HQ and energize CRM activities in Japan.
- Plan and coordinate CRM action calendar with Retail, MD and stores, and implement the activities in cooperation with internal and external related people
- Ensure local KPI's follow-up to monitor the performance of CRM activities and communicate them to Retail team, stores and HQ regularly.
- Plan & coordinate appropriate & elevated VIC retention initiatives in stores
- Coordinate client events and direct marketing tools' set up according to the Central Client
- Implement the gifting strategy working with HQ
- 2-3 years' experience in e-commerce project management and e-merchandising, for a luxury or FMCG brand
- Education: University degree or higher
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and to work well with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
- Full knowledge of the e-commerce ecosystem. Omni-channel experience a preferred.
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
- Technical knowledge of various systems (technology).
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.