Global Fashion Brand
- Responsible of managing outbound/inbound inventory flows (physical and systematic) for seasonal new deliveries, replenishments, and end of season returns
- Understand DO workflow to ensure each new delivery is reflective of confirmed digital product (images/translations) readiness
- Closely monitor online sales trend and inventory levels across multiple markets, multiple brands
- Plan inventory needs to meet sales target and quickly respond to demand by proactively managing replenishment activities throughout the season
- Develop sales report, inventory/sell-thru analyses, and partner with Channel Management/Country Ecom team on developing sell-thru optimizing strategies
- Assist Ecom team with Ecommerce sales planning, forecasting, and marketing.
- Bachelor degree holder
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (high levels of accuracy & detail-orientation)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years' experience in allocation with a good working knowledge of retail performances metrics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- English & Japanese: Good listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven capability to organize and prioritize / manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional teams
4.5 Million Yen ~ 6.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.