Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
The main purpose of the job is the growth of online business extends far outside of our own websites.
The eRetailers team supports the Japan Commercial Teams in 5 key areas of e-Retailing relations:
- Media investment Strategy with eRetailers, focused on improving conversion.
- KPI tracking & reporting of eRetailer sales performance.
- Adaptation of digital assets for machines and promotional campaigns.
- Content syndication across digital platforms to include eRetailers
- Helping build eRetailing user journey's for registration on our website
He/She is responsible of ensuring the Commercial availability of product content and features on eCommerce platforms according to local campaigns and global product launches, as well as of facilitating platforms enhancements and developments that are aligned with these e-commerce company's operations team.
The objective is to achieve business targets, improve conversion, as well as devising business plans in order to provide best-in-class digital user experience for the customers reaching our products on the eCommerce platforms and /or our Digital Boutiques on their platforms
- Education: Bachelor degree holder in Business Management or related disciplines
- Language: Japanese (native level), English (business level)
- 2 years' experience in eCommerce platforms operations management
- Knowledge of Omni-channel business management would be a plus
- Possess e-Commerce business acumen, sensitive to local e-Commerce trends
- Good analytical skills performing sales figures analysis
- Detailed minded, flawless execution ability, responsible with excellent organization and coordination skills
- Quick learner, good interpersonal & communication skills to deal with different stakeholders including local and headquarters
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus