Global IT Company
- Lead and inspire a team of Account Executives across Japan, and ensure that our Culture and Values are embedded into your team
- Hire additional high performing Account Executives as the business demands
- Provide leadership to the extended our team aligned to your district (SEs, Channel Managers, Inside Sales reps, etc.)
- Closely manage and enable the team's performance related to KPIs including pipeline growth, partner team alignment, forecast accuracy, POC management. At all times maintain a 4X pipeline to goal.
- Recruit, develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partner principals, AEs and leadership teams
- Drive sales call activity and lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves quota
- Significant field travel expected
- Deliver business results which include annual bookings goal, new logo production and AE participation at or above goal.
- Performance Management as a business process. Weekly review of activities, pipeline and root causal if pipeline insufficient to deliver plan. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Sales Leadership experience working in the region required
- Passionate and persuasive. Excellent verbal communication skills (Japanese and English)
- 5+ years successful field sales experience in storage or core Information Technology infrastructure in highly competitive environment. Experience selling to IT departments and IT management is required.
- Proven track record of recruitment and associate development
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate our value
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in identifying root causality and problem-solving.
- Ability to coordinateour resources to execute a complex sales strategy
- Ability to use CRM and other on-line tools effectively
- BA/BS required
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.