※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Distributor Marketing Manager - Japan is the owner of distributor channel strategy and execution in Japan. The key focus is to build distributor channel strategy including assessment of distributors, enhancement of communication and lead management. Our distributor partner includes Life Science Instrument, Life Science Reagent, Clinical, Industry products distributors. Distributor Marketing Manager will have KPI targets for lead generation through distributors channel. As the owners of distributor strategy, the person must effectively partner with other parts of the business to execute distributor campaigns and other growth activities.
- Manage and Create distributor strategy and roadmap and action planning with sales managers and other function.
- Collaborate with sales peers to deploy distributor strategy.
- Assess and Optimize distributors channel in each region and market segment
- Manage and improve the effective communication process to distributors to deliver end customers including digital channel.
- Develop accurate and realistic annual budget plans and monitor performance to budget for distributors.
- Build effective incentive plan of each distributor
- Create and measure KPIs to truck distributors' performance.
- Be accountable for lead generation target for distributor channel.
- Lead management and review for distributor campaigns in salesforce.com.
- Manage and Optimize the operational commercial process to/from distributors
- Repurpose and distribute marketing contents to distributors across sales representatives and digital channels for increasing mindshare and bringing them to end-users
- Develop and manage the funnel management process with sales reps and distributors
- Repurpose and develop campaign and contents when needed to fill gap
- Build business cases and produce documentation for new features and tools.
- Champion distributor management best practices and KPIs across the parent company.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years successful business process improvement to include requirements gathering, analysis, ideation and documentation.
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in biotechnology, pharma/biopharma, life sciences research, or related industry
- Strong desire to innovate and test new opportunities and strategies
- Deep understanding of Japanese distributor channel business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing/verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under ambiguity and operate with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with personas and buying journeys.
- Preferred working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Marketo/Pardot, and DOMO
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.