Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Chemical Company
Distribution Requirements Specialist is responsible for the execution of material movement to meet customer requirements and serve as the point of contact to work with Business Supply Chains, CSR, and Logistics Service Providers on issue resolution, procedures, SAP Material Flow expertise, order material flow adjustments.
- Follow product through transportation. Serve as contact point for contract warehouse operations to escalate issues associated with logistics performance to resolve short term exceptions and coordinate with Logistics Specialist to perform Root Cause Corrective Action analysis.
- Monitor the appropriate metrics, conduct root cause analyses, and take appropriate corrective actions to address inter-regional logistics issues
- Participate (as need) and follow up on actions based on exceptions discussed and decisions made from Decision Centers and/or coordinate response to short term actions to adjust the material movement execution plan.
- Performs Goods Receipt, ensuring Warehouse performs unloading and goods receiving of physical goods inventory matching with SAP system on timely basis or as per SOP. Performs Goods Issue, after physical goods picked up or left the warehouse in accordance with the internal control policy. Working closely with customer service and Warehouses.
- Follow product through warehousing operation. Serve as contact point for contract warehouse operations to escalate issues associated with warehouse performance to resolve short term exceptions and coordinate with Logistics Specialist to perform Root Cause Corrective Action analysis.
- Perform monthly inventory reconciliation and periodical physical count to ensure inventory accuracy. Work with related parties on inventory variance root cause investigation and put corrective action in place. Perform waste disposal and inventory write offs from system as per approval from Supply Chain. Interact with warehouse for appropriate packaging/repackaging/labelling for meeting regulations / customer needs.
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in supply chain or international trade.
- 3-5 years experiences in Customer Service or Supply Chain and SAP competency role or equivalent are preferred
- Familiar with SAP ERP System
- Proactive and being able to work under pressure
- Well organized and good documentation skills
- Good command in English speaking and writing preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.