Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Luxury Brand Company
The Distribution Planner manages the counter presence rate and counter stock coverage for all the SKU s and counters of the brand(s) he/she is in charge of.
- Manage counter replenishment parameters and quantities by SKU and counter based on SKU's lifecycle status and actual sellout to achieve high presence rate, contained stock coverage and low obsolescence + short shelf life costs
- Provide visibility on performance and risks for presence rate and stock coverage to Brand & Shared Service Center
- Make recommendations and lead actions to drive business metrics with key internal functional areas
- Animate periodic logistics reviews with brand's Top Management and key clients
- Update ERP/POS with accurate sales status data by SKU based on forecasts, supply, lifecycle and stock to maintain efficient working environment
In this position, all initiative taken to propose and conduct any continuous improvement actions / project (optimized tool, simplified processes, reduction of administrative workload...) will be welcome and encouraged.
- 2-3 years minimum in Supply / Logistics function, cosmetics / luxury industry would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and strong leadership
- Ability to animate reviews with top management
- Customer focus, organized and detail oriented, action oriented, active attitude, strong analysis skills
- Good knowledge of ERP system, DRP Process and MS office
- Cost and results oriented, able to work within time constraints and schedules
- Fluent in English, Japanese native
- Comfortable in multicultural context
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.