Global Luxury Company
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage inbound from Central DC & another subsidiary
- Manage outbound to Boutiques, Business Partners, Central DC & another subsidiary
- Maintenance of Target Stock Level (TSL).
- Negotiate with central supply chain team about all aspects of SCM
- Manage sales result related to SCM
- Manage local inventory movement process (Rebalancing & Product life cycle)
- Manage return shipment process (buyback)
- Communicate with local related team in Japanese
- Excellent written English is a must.
- Good verbal communication skills in English are preferable but not required.
- Advanced excel skills are mandatory.
- Understanding of overall SCM including Import/Export is desirable.
- Understanding of MRP and practical skill on SAP R/3 are desirable.
- Understanding of Distribution planning area at SCM
- Good communication skills in Japanese with all related departments.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
6 Million 〜 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.