My client, a global law firm with offices in Tokyo, is looking to expand its disputes resolution team by adding an outstanding Japan-qualified bengoshi.
International Law Firm
- Participating in written and deposition discovery
- Meeting and conferring with opposing counsel
- Drafting complaints, answers, and other pleadings
- Planning for and participating in trials and arbitrations
- Japan-qualified attorney (bengoshi) with 1 to 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience handling corporate disputes, including litigation, arbitration, and mediation matters
- Internal investigations experience
- Professional fluency in English
- Fluent to Native level Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.