One of the rapid growth Internet technology company
We are building a Customer Success organization to proactively listen and respond to customers, helping them achieve their own goals & aspirations based on our products & services. We strive to help our customers derive the best user experience with our platform for seamless and productive communication & collaboration.
Your opportunity for having an impact is significant as you engage with a large network of subject matter experts & stakeholders at local, regional and global level as well as key decisions makers from across the company and around the world.
The Customer Success journey starts at driving deployment & activation, leading to the ongoing usage of our platform by customers to maximize productivity bringing them closer to their aspired success goals. When customers are successful with our products & services, we are successful.
- Presales responsibilities include collaboration & partnerships to convert trial to paid customers, and orchestration to drive deal closures with Pres-sales & Sales team
- Post-sales responsibilities include building great customer experience with the product & the company, reducing customer churn, retaining, renewing as well as growing current contracts
- Sustain, nurture and grow relationships with identified strategic accounts, becoming trusted advisor to decision makers and executive buyers
- Increase active usage by cultivating deep and broad usage of our platform, including but not limited to helping customers become power users, introducing new features/functionalities and best practices to customers
- Through the on-going customer relationship, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive the desired business outcome by collaborating across different stakeholders. A "make it happen" mindset regardless of role definition is a must. Doing the right thing to achieve win-win outcomes is our modus operandi.
- 10+ years' experience in Account Management, Customer Experience, Professional Consulting and/or Service Delivery.
- o Incumbent Customer Success practitioner with experience in large multinational organisations looking to break new grounds in a start-up welcomed
- o Proven track record, strong business & technical acumen desired
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA/MSc degree or equivalent
- Understanding of productivity suite products, services and/or complementing solutions
- Strong ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to be able to impact adoption and usage
- Proven business agility to navigate through complex business situations, synthesize seemingly confusing information to connect the dots and drive the right outcomes
- Strong ability to anticipate changing conditions/risks and willing to embrace ambiguity
- Extensive experience in working with cross geographical and cross discipline teams
- Proven ability in orchestrating, influencing and leading virtual teams
- Experience in project management.
- Executive presence, experience and expertise engaging with senior business decision makers
- Business level proficiency in Mandarin a definite advantage
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.