We are seeking an experienced supply chain professional to support our efforts in leading the development of the next generation of supply chain solutions on our platform, as well as advise and work directly with customers and partners and other third parties on best practices to advise them on their supply chain transformation.
We are looking for someone with experience across all major functions in supply chain and demonstrable proficiency in problem framing and problem solving commensurate with the experience level of this position, and who wants to be responsible for driving, significant global revenue growth.
The role is responsible for developing a solution strategy and overall Go-To-Market strategy in partnership with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to drives significant growth in the focus portfolio. You will analyze sales performance to determine the most effective patterns of engagement, solution asks, and channels and lead the collaboration with shared resources to follow through on the required tasks to land the strategy in our customer-facing operations.
- Identify functional or industry-specific solution opportunities
- Define and conceptualize solution
- Partner with peers across organization to lead solution creation and testing
- Lead solution go-to-market efforts
- Create appropriate sales and partner enablement material to provide value and insights to customers as we develop our partnership with them
- Lead training sessions to enable the field and partners
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Significant knowledge in several of the following:
- Product development / innovation
- Advanced planning
- Sourcing and procurement
- Quality Management
- Logistics Transportation
Additionally, the ideal candidate has at least one of the following experiences:
- Recent, direct experience leading supply chain consulting and transformation efforts,
- Field leadership role in supply chain in an enterprise platform company, or
- In-house expertise as a process leader in a supply chain organization
Preferred Technical Professional Experience
- Significant experience in advising clients on supply chain best practices across industries and conducting transformations
- Familiarity with the legacy supply chain technology platforms and ecosystem
- Familiarity with the benefits and applications of advanced analytics and different database types in supply chain applications
- Excellent general business process knowledge across all major business functions
- General business process competency across multiple business functions as well as industries
- Experience working in an unstructured, fast-paced, global, agile environment
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills in multiple languages
- Understanding of the enterprise sales process, or the decision-making process within enterprises for technology adoption
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.