Global Pharmaceutical Company
Director, Regulatory Affairs
Acts as a supervisor of new regulatory staff, driving the submission globally for assigned products, preparing regulatory strategies and evaluating risk assessment, liaison with country Regulatory Managers, interactions with the relevant manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for driving the submission globally for assigned products: approvals and renewals according to marketing needs, managing the preparation, content and format of the submissions
- Liaison with health Authorities and internal and external Experts, with country Regulatory Managers, interactions with the relevant manufacturing sites
- Responsible for driving clinical trial applications
- Providing data packages according to local requirements, Preparations of prescribing documents ( SPCs, Package inserts, labels)
- Preparing regulatory strategies and evaluating risk assessment. Evaluation and assessment of regulatory requirements for variations, extensions and New MAAs .
- Due diligence participation
- Providing advice on ICH/Intercon regulatory legislation, support intercom group
- Data entry (GRAB), document handling (REAL)
- Responsible for continuously development knowledge and finding innovative solutions to regulatory problems
- Monitoring and training of new regulatory staff
- A degree in Life Science or Pharmacy
- 5-10 years experience in Regulatory Affairs or equivalent
- Perfect knowledge of current rules and procedures for product registration
- Fluency in English and local language
- Good computer skills
- Good Negotiation skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.