Director, Head of Innovation, Manufacturing
Global Cloud Computing Company
- Work with Japan wide (and select APJ) sales resources to be able to present high level strategies and roadmaps to both existing customers and prospective clients
- Present at conferences for company, 3rd party ISVs and industry events
- Leverage industry presence to gain access and lead conversations with customers and prospects
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the company
- Work with fellow evangelists to crystalize message delivery
- Provide input to Development and Product Management as to the needs of customers and the field based on previous experience and data gathered during interactions with customers and prospects
- The successful candidate will bring a new perspective to company and will be able to evangelize their point of view to audiences ranging from technical developers to executives.
- Provide input into social media to raise the level of visibility and understanding of company
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals
- Participate in product messaging and nomenclature development, especially as it relates to cross-product or cross-initiative content
- Educate the analyst community such that they understand how to properly communicate company value propositions to their clients and accurately represent company strengths and weaknesses relative to the competition.
- Experience of Large IT Transformation in Manufacturing
- 10+ years experience in IT Management
- 5+ years of experience in Service Management / Digital Transformation
- Very strong bi/lingual (English and Japanese) presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate a C Level and present at both one on one sessions and at large scale events (1000+ people)
- Travel: Up to 50% annually (domestically / internationally)
~ 15 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.