Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Pharmaceutical Company
To implement the sourcing strategy for the local categories in line with the overall sourcing strategy to constantly increase productivity, optimise the external global spend,reduce costs.
- Implement Category Strategy following the centrally stipulated Target Operating Model (TOM) and inform accordingly local Business Partners (BPs).
- Identify, evaluate and classify sourcing risks and devise risk mitigation measures.
- Manage risk exposure.
<Related performance indicators>
- TOM compliance
- Sourcing Cards documented and up-to-date for decentralized & Center led categories
- Cost reductions / savings optimized and documented in Business Cases
- Ensure continuity of supply
- Risk identified managed and mitigated
- Identify and evaluate existing and potential local suppliers as well as the establishment and maintenance of supplier relations.
- Use Business Review Meeting and KPI leverage to resolve potential issues at an early stage.
- Feedback (senior)Category Manager as needed.
3-6 years of sourcing experience in category(ies) management.
The 5 core capabilities are the following:
- Demand Management
- Market and supplier analysis
- Relationship building skills
- Results focused
- Pharmaceutic Industry knowledge preferred
- Local market knowledge
- Category specificity knowledge preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.