Global Asset Management Firm
Global Digital Experience team business engagement & stakeholder relationships
- Acts as an advocate for the Global Digital Experience team across the GPA&WI business and maintains strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Works as a conduit between the business and other internal customers with delivery teams, acting as a key daily point of contact for senior business stakeholders, providing progress updates and escalating issues as required
- Works in partnership with business and technology stakeholders, providing Digital representation in relevant working groups, forums, other meetings and initiatives where required
- Establishes and maintains key relationships with key business stakeholders to establish a well understood roadmap of strategic and continuous improvement demand
- Lead and motivate wider Digital Experience team members to deliver digital solutions in order to meet the needs
- Ensures digital solutions are commercially viable and meet the strategic aims of Company within specified business cases
- Propose solutions to improve digital touchpoints based on collection of data and results from both qualitative and quantitative research
- Provides day-to-day leadership and oversight for the management, delivery and performance of digital transformation on your change portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring quality of work and necessary documentation to complete a successful handover to the Digital Experience Studio's for delivery of work where required
- Maintains visible programmed backlogs, highlighting successes, reporting on progress and actively removing blockers for the team to ensure continuous flow of work
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Head of Global Platform, Advisory & Workplace Investing - direct reporting line
- Heads of Customer Engagement and End Investor Experience - dotted functional line
- Experience and Service Design Leads from wider Digital Experience team to ensure synchronization in building out roadmaps and service the wider business
- Digital Standards & Practice team to build out and evolve the Global Design System and UX Framework
- Channel and marketing senior stakeholders to define and deliver against strategic and continuous improvement roadmaps
- Established track record in similar capacity / industry / coverage with demonstrable experience of stakeholder engagement at the highest level
- Strong creative intuition, able to deliver ground-breaking, innovative conceptual thinking, whilst also having an engineering and analytical mindset to work out organisational and business implications
- Expertise within Global Platform, Advisory and Workplace Investing or other related business channel
- Experience of working harmoniously with technology, marketing and businesses teams to align around creating and implementing digital solutions
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a proven track record of influencing and motivating others at a senior level to achieve results and exceed targets.
- Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business including significant personal contribution to the success of the initiative and the measurable impact on customers, employees and performance
- Significant experience in deploying digital best practices for Digital based solutions, continuous optimization within a mid-large organization
- Experience of preparing, delivering updates, strategies and presentations to all parts of the organization
- Proven project and programmer management experience and ability to deliver results in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Substantial change management experience across multi-functional, multi-site, multi-product and multi-distribution channel
- Proven experience of building team dynamics to deliver outcomes through a structured approach.
- Significant experience in deploying digital best practices for Digital based solutions, continuous optimisation within a mid-large organisation
- Excellent stakeholder and influencing skills, including communication, negotiation of deadlines and requirements, management of expectation, recommendations, quality of outputs etc.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders; able to drive impact through influence as much as control
- Deep understanding of all digital platforms
- Ability to write to a high standard, fluent/native in English, additional major languages dependent on role location
- Some financial services experience required, although experience from other sectors such as general retail also valuable
- Good project management, reporting, analytical skills
- A team player, who will be able to work within the overall culture and fit with its entrepreneurial but collaborative style
13 Million 〜 17.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.