Global Furniture Company
Purpose of Function
To be the local business partner responsible for Digital, while working as a seamless part of the global Digital organization. Ensure our Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole our shopping experience.
To secure effective Information Technology (IT) that supports our business processes by maintaining, developing and supporting reliable, robust and efficient Digital products and platforms. Country Group Digital contributes to the growth of company and improves the customer´s life at home. Country Digital also works together with all functions to ensure co-workers have the Digital tools and capabilities they need to do their best work.
Ensure Digital deployments are done with excellence and in coordination with Central Group Digital (Central) and all other country functions
Purpose of Job
Drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services in countries through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
Maintain a standardised product deployment process across different product launches in the country; Collaborate closely with Central Group Digital product teams & Deployment support team to perform gap assessment of products prior to launch. Ensure readiness of deployment work packages in line with standard structure and that they are updated when required within stipulated timelines. Train subsequent countries to ensure an exponential rollout of product launches going forward
- Responsible for assembling the relevant cross-functional participants in the Digital countries deployment team
- Plan manage and monitor digital initiatives/ activities required to ensure a successful launch
- Lead gap assessment from the countries with product teams-Identifying key dependencies for countries, and ensuring country readiness for the launch
- Ensure work package components with technical dependencies are ready to execute for the launch by working closely with the Country Digital deployment team
- Inform Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader of any issues/challenges to execution of a work package for a launch in the countries
- Orchestrate across relevant Product Teams to resolve major incidents in flow, keep track of status and progress and communicate the progress to affected stakeholders
- Transfer knowledge gained from Central Group Digital deployment support team to teams from subsequent countries
- Responsible for planning, managing and delivering other assigned projects e.g. IT expansion, including time, cost, scope and quality. Identify, mitigate, monitor and control risks
- Perform project reporting, through providing Digital Project Office Manager with key milestones updates and content for measuring and following up project quality and performance. Drive continuous improvement of project quality and performance in assigned projects
- Work across initiatives within the Group, contributing to a successful digital product deployment that
- Experience of launching of digital products across multiple countries Proven advanced training in Project Management or equivalent
- Proven analytical skills and experience making decisions based on hard and soft data Knowledge and experience working with various technology platforms
- Experience of using a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
- Experience of working with iterative, agile product development and deployment teams, including key events and artefacts
- Extensive experience in planning of digital product rollouts
- Japanese language as Biz/Advanced at least N1 and English as Business.
- Preferred: Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in leading projects, managing and delivering complex change processes/products preferably in a technical environment
- Preferred: Strong documented leadership skills and successful track record of managing business change
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.