Global Furniture Company
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
To be the local business partner responsible for Digital, while working as a seamless part of the global Digital organization. Ensure our Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers in order to enhance the whole our shopping experience.
To secure effective Information Technology (IT) that supports our business processes by maintaining, developing and supporting reliable, robust and efficient Digital products and platforms. Country Group Digital contributes to the growth of company and improves the customer´s life at home. Country Digital also works together with all functions to ensure co-workers have the Digital tools and capabilities they need to do their best work.
Ensure Digital deployments are done with excellence and in coordination with Central Group Digital (Central) and all other country functions
PURPOSE OF JOB
Own Country Digital roadmap plan. Responsible for implementing an industrialised product deployment approach to launch new/changed products and services as they are released by the Central Group Digital product teams.
Drive and ensure exponential rollout of products across all countries. Continuously provide feedback and contribute to refinement of the deployment approach.
- Ensure that product rollouts run according to plan, based on detailed digital roadmap plans received from roadmap teams
- Facilitate flow of roadmap feedback from countries to roadmap teams
- Lead implementation of all digital launches in the countries
- Ensure proper multifunctional staffing for successful launches in the countries
- Evaluate and report all launches as per defined metrics. Provide feedback & recommendations based on evaluation to improve digital toolbox components to Central Group Digital deployment team
- Ensure rapid adoption of new products across countries through an exponential rollout plan with contribution from assembled deployment support teams
- Secure that country teams organise for deployment in close collaboration with global deployment support teams, in terms of people and tools
- Ensure timely implementation of change management activities with Digital Project Leader & Digital Successfully drive the adoption of products, including communications, training, and stakeholder management
- For some countries also manages the country specific product portfolio in the country
- Work across initiatives within the Group, steering a successful digital product deployment that drives our business results
- Proven advanced skills in Planning management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and delivering complex change processes/products
- Experience of launching and driving growth of digital products across multiple countries
- Experience of working effectively within a matrix organisation
- Experience with leading in change across multi-functional teams
- Strong documented leadership skills
- level N1 in Japanese and business English
- Experience of working with iterative, agile product development and deployment teams, including key events and artefacts
- Strong experience in managing change and transformations
- Extensive experience in planning of digital product rollouts
- Preferred: Experience of Agile working set-up and working as part of agile team
- Preferred: Experience in a management role with a similar team size and impact
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.