Global Luxury Brand
- Lead/Coordinate the renewal of brand official site with all divisions, consolidating local needs, and aligning with global project team.
- Manage local sites based on the request of sites' holders, including development of pages with In-House creative or external media/creative agency.
- Co-work with IT team to implement/extend marketing tools (Marketing automation, CRM related tools, Data Management Platform, Dashboard etc.), based on the requirements of business divisions.
- Analyze report, propose, and execute to improve user experience on every owned platform.
- Social media governance to manage local accounts on social media platform, coordinating local and global stakeholders. (strategy building with defying each platform's role, monitor the performance, and reputation with various tools including social listening tool)
- Language: Native Japanese, Business level of English
- Working experience as site manager, or project leader of owned site launch.
- Good knowledge of marketing communication tools (Marketing Automation tool, CRM related tool, dashboards, Data Management Platform etc.).
- Good analytical skills using tools such as google analytics.
- More than 10 years of working experience expected.
- Positive thinker
- Willingness to challenge status quo
- Pleasant and cooperative personality
8 Million yen ~ 14 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.