※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Overall responsibility involves effective communication between the Japan and SF based Ecommerce teams. This role will aid the Digital Operations team located in SF in managing the production and flawless execution of all site, promo, and email content. This includes partnering with cross-functional teams to execute tasks on time and ensuring that scope and schedules are clearly defined. This candidate will be an expert in the tools and end-to-end processes and will advocate for operational effectiveness to drive the customer-facing digital experience. Thinks holistically about the needs of all teams and the brand's priorities and goals to refine process and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering and executing all marketing content and promotional setups for Company Online Japan flawlessly across site & email.
- Ensures all projects are launched on time and meet project requirements with WCD; keeps management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
- Collaborates with Marketing, Site Merchandising, and Planning on assessing the commercial plan against Production baseline and capabilities.
- Leads KO, CR, & DEG meetings and schedules key milestones (briefing, kick-off, reviews, approvals) while ensuring activities/deliverables are aligned with the launch schedule.
- Manages changes during the creative development portion of the project workflow.
- Owns and updates the Production project tracker with new projects and any incoming changes; reassesses timelines as needed.
- Co-manages a team on weekly workload management, with a focus on promo in season capacity planning, including site and email creative development and execution.
- Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams when production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicates updates to teams.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
- Works with Senior Producer and cross-functional teams to determine most effective processes to deliver the plan.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Digital promotionもしくは広告運用5年以上の経験・リテール業界経験
- 3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience in retail/ecommerce.
- Strong background of Online/ ecommerce experience
- Exposure to retail, fashion and or multinational companies a plus
- Be comfortable with working in cross-functional teams and has proven ability to influence internal and external partners at different level
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task Proficiency with organizational programs (OneDrive, SharePoint, SmartSheet, Asana, CMS).
- Understanding of ecommerce content management processes, including direct experience with site and email tools and technologies.
- Experience in managing and communicating deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining business processes.
- Self-motivated, assertive and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting while mindful of time-management and efficiencies.
- Strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, and track many moving parts.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional and cross-brand teams.
- Thrives and remains poised in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Drive Results
- Influence & Collaboration
- Learning Agility
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.